Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Purgatory

my computer crashed and the restart thing on my computer was disabled...i didnt have a hard drive to where i was saving all my files to using time machine so it was kind of a bitch to recover all my files...went to the apple store, they fixed my shit for free gave me a new internal hard drive but i still had to pay 100 dollars for a 500g external hard drive to transfer all my files onto and back onto my new internal HD...

plus on top of that i dont have a job, got picked up for a high bounty warrant...now i have to pay a lawyer to help me get the least worse sentence possible for my situation...so this is a rough week for your boy...

i promise to all my 1 followers that i will be updating this bitch with new music daily after this week...i was on a good road for a little but i feel like a fuck up right now...i really wasnt doing shit i guess...shouldve taken care of this dumb dui shit 3 years ago

atleast i have a hot sexy supportive girlfriend and my family hasnt quite gave up on me yet

i know im destined for good things, im just an early late bloomer...

anyway here's some positive music for all of you to vibe as well for me as i try and keep my mind straight

see what my man Sadat X has to offer for some solitude ...old school cat tryin to stay relevant with the current times in music...plus my homie Okwerdz is on this album







No comments:

Post a Comment